Diversity & Inclusion at Stevenson
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
澳门太阳城app下载 commits itself to diversity as it relates to awareness, education, respect and practice at every level of the organization. The University embraces people of all backgrounds, defined by, but not limited to, ethnicity, culture, race, gender, class, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical ability, learning differences, and political perspectives. The University believes its core values are strengthened when all of its members have voice and representation. The resulting inclusive organizational climate promotes the development of broad-minded members of the University who positively influence their local and global communities.
Center for Diversity and Inclusion
The Center for Diversity and Inclusion, located on the 2nd floor of the Caves Sports Wellness Center, is available for use by students, faculty, and staff for programming and open conversations related to topics on diversity and inclusion as well as club and organization meetings. The center, which opened in 2017, serves as an inclusive space where discussions about diversity and inclusion can occur. Additionally, the center includes a Prayer and Meditation Room for students, faculty, and staff to use.
Diversity & Inclusion Committee
The Diversity and Inclusion Committee is comprised of members of the 澳门太阳城app下载 faculty and staff:
- Margaret Baldwin, Director of Talent Management
- Sally Bonefas, Psychologist/Clinical Director
- Clotile S. Galbraith, Professor, Education
- 戴夫·乔丹, Vice President of Human 资源
- Melanie Mason, Director, Financial Aid
- Christopher Metzger, Assistant Professor, Graphic Design
- Karen Murphy-Keddell, Director, Nursing Advising & Retention
- Samuel Obae, Assistant Professor, Biology
- Atsuko Onozato, Director, Visual Communication
- Lorrie Rowland, Director, 雇用 & HRIS
- Tiffany T. Sanchez, Vice President, Student Affairs
- Daniel Schwartz, Director, 学生活动
- Laura Trantham Smith, Chair & Associate Professor, English Language & Literature
- Morgan M. Somerville, Director, Student Engagement
- Nadene Vevea, Associate Dean, Communication Programs
- Dawn N. Ward, Associate Professor, Chemistry
- Lauri A. Weiner, Associate Professor, Human Services
- Charisse F. Wernecke, Assistant Professor, Accounting
- Maria S. Wong, Associate Professor, Psychology
- Jinsong Zhang, Senior Instructional Designer
任务, 视力 & 目标
任务The D&I Committee supports the university’s commitment to diversity and inclusion as it relates to awareness, education, respect and practice at every level of the institution.
视力We are dedicated to cultivating and sustaining a welcoming environment that embraces our similarities and differences.
- Training and Professional Development
澳门太阳城app下载 is committed to equal opportunity for its faculty, staff, and students.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment, and admission decisions at the University will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The University does not engage in discrimination or harassment in employment, admissions, or academic opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, gender, sex (including pregnancy), disability, national origin, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, veteran, or Vietnam era veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law in admission, treatment or access to, or employment in, its programs or activities.